Donkey Kong Country



Name: Donkey Kong Country
System: SNES

This game has always been a favorite of mine. I have the original physical game and probably have played this 3254273423 times. What better way to start off my quest then to get all of my bananas back from King K Rool!

Boss 1: Very Gnawty

Very easy. You jump on his head and avoid him jumping on you. The End. Not much to say about him.

Boss 2: Master Necky

Bounce. Hit head. Avoid Nut. Repeat. Dead. Lol.

Boss 3: Queen B.

I used to love this boss. He is super easy but he moves quickly. Time the barrel-throwing right and he'll be dead.

Boss 4: Really Gnawty

More jumping! He just jumps more and it seems like Nintendo was too lazy to come up with another boss design. Shame. Also, he is the boss of the snow world. Wtf does this guy have to do with snow?

Boss 5: Dumb Drum

This guy is the epitome of lazy Nintendo design. You can't touch him or you die. He will dump enemies out for you to kill. If you don't already know how to kill these enemies then you probably suck at video games. Once you kill each enemy he dumps he magically blows up and dies. Yes.....that makes perfect sense.

Boss 6: Master Necky Snr.

Let's take the second boss....repaint him purple....and.....uh....YES! Actually, if there is any boss I would die by it'd be him. If you time the bouncing wrong his multiple nut throwing may hit you. It's all about timing your bounce.

Final Boss: King K. Rool

I used to die ALL THE TIME with him. I remember back in the day this was the hardest boss to beat. Don't hate...I never owned any of the mega mans or Zelda's. I remember when I killed him and they ran the fake credits I was so relieved that I won. BUT NO, he came back to jump all over the place where I died again. Nowadays he is super easy. Good memories though.

Fantastic game overall! This was the center of my childhood!