Mario's Early Years - Fun With Numbers



Game: Mario's Early Years - Fun With Numbers
System: SNES


Sigh. I am so embarrassed to even put this up here. I don't even know what to say. Nintendo seriously made a preschool game. Not only that but I found out that there are many other games with letters and other crap. I have to play MORE OF THIS???

Why.......did I play this? I guess I had too. It is a video game and it was made on the SNES. That qualifies it as a legitimate game. If this were a CD or a disc of a preschooler game then I would not count that as a game needed during my quest. But, sigh, Nintendo....you had to make this a cartridge. Yes, people....it is apart of the Mario lore and the Mario legacy. Once upon a time Mario was an idiot....



IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COUNT THEN YES THIS IS FOR YOU. COME ON DOWN AND CHOOSE AN ISLAND WHERE YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT NUMBERS, WHATEVER THE HELL THOSE HANDS ARE DOING, YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT BUCKETS,....popcorn bags???..., SHAPES, WATERMELONS, COOKIES, FISH, AND SHOPPING CARTS. HELL FUCKING YEAH. LETS DO THIS SHIT!!!

Hah, look at Princess Peach. You know she is hatin right now. "Why the fuck am I here? Please capture me Bowser. PLEASE."



You know what she would be doing right now too! Shit! Peach don't have time for all this learning shit.