Galaga



Game: Galaga
System: Atari

Yes, you read that correctly. I was able to get a hold of the famous Galaga game and play it. I love this game. I did not know how I was going to count this on my quest to play every game because there really is no "end" to it but I did figure out a way to count it. I figured that if you played it long enough you would eventually adapt to the game. Once you adapt you will most likely level out at a certain level...mine was level 5. Nothing I did could get me past this level. If I was lucky I would win and die immediately on level 6. Also, with these types of games I planned to account for that one rare moment when you get REALLY LUCKY. THAT...is what I would count as winning the game. You've shown mastery in the gameplay by leveling out at a decent level, but that one rare luck streak you show you've excelled. Now among professional players of this game I don't know where I stand. I probably suck but for me I reached level 9 and achieved 53,580 points. I did manage to hit level 9 again so....yay me. I'm counting it!

Other than that I don't really know what to say about it. It's just a rage game like most all Atari games. I am aware that if I plan to post Atari games that I would need to screen capture my score because anyone can say I got 23786482736498263948235423 points. I will do that from this point on. I own about 100 and something Atari games plus more because they remade the Atari with the flashback counsel. Yes, I own the original Atari.

So....yeah. K. Here's a picture of Galaga in action.