Kirby's Dream Land



Game: Kirby's Dream Land
System: Gameboy

Don't even hate on this game. This game is Nintendo's roots. This is where your boy Kirby came from. This was before he started rocking the pink color joint. No matter how easy, or pointless this game was it is important that everyone play this. Welcome to the world Kirby.

Boss 1: Whispy Woods


Don't even try to hate on Whispy Woods right now. Lol. Shoot it and avoid everything. Tree versus blob. :)

Boss 2: Lololo & Lalala


Don't even think about it. These two were the shit back then. I kept dying with these two because I couldn't find the right spot to be at. Once I figured out the pattern and where to be I was good.

Boss 3: Kaboola


I HATED THIS BOSS. WTF was this thing? This thing was hard as hell. I could not avoid it shooting at me worth crap. I just shot the hell out of it and hoped it died first. I probably was doing something wrong but he sucked majorly. I like that.

Boss 4: Kracko


I love Kracko. I've always loved this boss in all of the games. He was super easy but I love the concept of him. He'd be an awesome villain to cross over into another game. Imagine if he popped up in final fantasy or something. HP 9999999999999 and lightning attacks of super death. Oooo! Him and Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright. Put those 3 together as a team. You can tell I loved the Kirby games.

Final Boss: King Dedede


I love how they completely screwed him up in this game and made him harder in the next one. He was stupidly easy in this game and I can tell they figured that out in the next game. I've always wondered how this lazy bum ever became a final boss.


Love this game! It's a classic and like Mario Bros it is a must play. Go do that. Don't even lie and say you can't find the original game. You know they put this joint on the Wii Kirby pack. Download if all else. That's your homework right now. Go play this.