Super Mario World



Game: Super Mario World
System: SNES

OMG. I can finally talk about the game that started my whole life. This was my first game. This game was the one that my mom and I would play every day until midnight. This game started my passion for video games. This was the one that made me super excited every time I played it. I remember how awesome it was to find a secret keyhole, or area. I thought for so very long that there were secrets I had never found before. I can remember my friends finding a secret I never knew about and I'd play the crap out of it to find it. This game was a true beginning of Mario for me. I can play this over and over and over and never get tired. Mario Maker is about to come out and I can't wait to make my own worlds and levels. This game goes down as my top personal favorites.



Man, where do I start with this? Every world was awesome so I can't really talk about any specific one. I do know the special world within the star world was hard. Remember the level you had to float across the level. Tubular? I still can barely beat that level.



Hahaha, this level gave me nightmares. Wtf is that yellow pipe crap at the top? Can I get up there and bypass all that floating crap???? IM ABOUT TO TRY THAT NOW.
.......nope. I just tried.

Boss 1: Iggy Koopa


Hahaha, poor Iggy. Isn't he one of the drivers in Mario Kart?? I thought he was green.... Larry Koopa is green. Yeah, someone F'ed up somewhere in the migration. Poor Iggy in this game. Knock him off the side.

Boss 2: Morton Koopa


No sir! You will not make it to the wall.

Boss 3: Lemmy Koopa


He was a fun boss. Don't hit the fireball!

Boss 4: Ludwig Von Koopa


I liked him because he was unique. I remember how annoying it was to have him jump off screen. STOP JUMPING OFF THE SCREEN GOHD.

Boss 5: Roy Koopa


I think once ever I actually was squished. I'd love to know where he got into pink because clearly he was a blue kind of guy.

Boss 6: Wendy Koopa


Yeah, you are one ugly girl. You should have learned from Lemmy that this tactic would not phase your boy Mario. Nope, not even with 2 fireballs.

Boss 7: Larry Koopa


At least he had his lava on point. Poor Iggy had to learn the hard way. Still, not going to stop Mario.

Final Boss: Bowser


I used to love Bowser in this game. He was mean looking, he had a creepy face flying thing. He was one bad ass final boss. I used to always die fighting him. Remember when he was super hard back in the day? Such good memories. Now....one side note here....so Peach is inside that flying face thing.



...where is she sitting? Bowser is big as shit. She must be all crammed up on to his junk. I'm telling you...she wants to be caught by Bowser. It's Mario that keeps ruining her life. Why would she want to be with Mario Fat Ass when she could be with Bowser who is straight up taking care of business? Go Bowser!